- Fixed problems with Wizard/Witch effects of those skills:
Chain Lighting I
Chain Lighting II
Chain Lighting III
Chain Lighting IV
JIN: Chain Lighting
Giant skills remained with temporary measures:
Storming Beast I
Storming Beast II
Storming Beast III
Absolute: Storming Beast
JIN: Storming Beast
While those temporary measure are in play, it will be possible to attack your opponents with them, but the damage and effects will not apply.
- Fixed phenomenon that ships were stuck when taken out from Calpheon Wharf NPC.
- Fixed phenomenon in which buttons for viewing ally points were displayed in watching mode of Barbarian's Crack/Guild/Personal Battle
- Modified abnormal state (Crowd Control) effects at PvP (Modifications are highlighted):
Effect Description Knockdown, Bound, Offset, Knockback, Stun, Grab Adjusted the activation limit up to 2 times (2 times activation limit is reset after 5 seconds) Stiffness Can be activated continuously Air Smash When opponent is floating (Abnormal state, etc.), it is triggered with 100% chance Smash Down When the opponent is down, it is triggered with 30% chance - Abnormal state effects (Knockdown, Bound, Offset, Grab, Knockback, Stun) can be applied up to 2 times, and they will not be applied for 5 seconds after the second application.
- After applying abnormal state with first skill (1st time), it will gain immune state for 1 second, and then the next abnormal state effect will be applied (2nd time).
- After using the first skill to get into the immune state, the next abnormal states are not applied during immunity and are accumulated instead, to make it possible to use skills combo. However, this may be changed in the future with another balance adjustment.
- Smash (Down, Air) and Stiffness effects are not included in the number of crowd control limit.
- In a lying down state, Stun, Stiffness, Knockback effects are not applied, and they will not be included in the number of crowd control limit.
- Changed harvesting yield volume to not decrease even if the garden item's growing condition reached 200% (This was posted because apparently someone leaked it somewhere).
- Adjusted PvP damage:
Class PvP damage WR +5.33% ～ +7.54% RG +6.48% ～ +8.60% SR +6.25% ～ +7.30% GA +9.89% ～ +13.48% LS +4.63% ～ +6.01% BD +6.89% ～ +8.77% TB +7.19% ～ +8.62% KT +8.33% ～ +12.77% MT +4.22% ～ +5.35% VK +5.73% ～ +6.63% KN +6.00% ～ +7.39% NJ +7.80% ～ +11.09% DK +5.17% ～ +8.21% WZ +6.77% ～ +9.63% WT +7.47% ～ +10.04%
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2459
- Joined: Thu 1998.01.01, 00:00
- Honor: 3092
- Points: 2423439254.90
- BDO: Blader
- Cabal: BL
- Vindictus: Lann
- C9: Blade Dancer
- Gender: Male
- Karma: 神風
- Medals: 17
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests