Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

[RU] Official EU/NA

Patches for Black Desert localization.
amryounis2017
NOOB
NOOB
Honor: 0

Re: [RU] BUZARINI RU

Postby amryounis2017 » Fri 2017.04.21, 07:28

Thank You man sooo much =) =) =)

Fromleaf
NOOB
NOOB

Postby Fromleaf » Sat 2017.04.22, 17:59

Guys, can you tell me where to copy exactly? in game folder but where?.. just copy that "ru" folder to game folder with bin and other folders and thats it? i dont want to ruin it.. so asking before i do anything :D

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sat 2017.04.22, 23:16

Fromleaf wrote:Guys, can you tell me where to copy exactly? in game folder but where?.. just copy that "ru" folder to game folder with bin and other folders and thats it? i dont want to ruin it.. so asking before i do anything :D

For one - you can't "ruin" anything with safe patching, so don't worry about that.
That ru folder with files in it should be placed inside "PathWhereYouInstalledGame/BlackDesert/live/prestringtable" folder, so you will end up with "PathWhereYouInstalledGame/BlackDesert/live/prestringtable/ru" folder with files in it.

HunterVAD
NOOB
NOOB

Postby HunterVAD » Mon 2017.04.24, 17:11

Hello well I have full translation but on the map I get the names of the mobs of each zone in Russian is the only thing and not is that the default parameter should play, any solution

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Mon 2017.04.24, 18:00

HunterVAD wrote:Hello well I have full translation but on the map I get the names of the mobs of each zone in Russian is the only thing and not is that the default parameter should play, any solution

If I got it correctly - you meant the namings under Mob images on World Map? I just checked - that thing is translated in the patch, so that shouldn't be the issue, and probably you meant something else *THINK* (anyway, from what I can tell I've updated the previous patch completely, but if I've missed something then sure thing let me know, other than that - it's not my patch, so you'll have to wait for buzarini, if you're asking for the translation of stuff that wasn't translated in the previous patch, meanwhile you can cover that with parts of official EU/NA translation or my translation, as far as I know buzarini's patch is mainly based on EU/NA translation so you're better off going with that one).

HunterVAD
NOOB
NOOB

Postby HunterVAD » Mon 2017.04.24, 20:13

KAMIKADzE wrote:
HunterVAD wrote:Hello well I have full translation but on the map I get the names of the mobs of each zone in Russian is the only thing and not is that the default parameter should play, any solution

If I got it correctly - you meant the namings under Mob images on World Map? I just checked - that thing is translated in the patch, so that shouldn't be the issue, and probably you meant something else *THINK* (anyway, from what I can tell I've updated the previous patch completely, but if I've missed something then sure thing let me know, other than that - it's not my patch, so you'll have to wait for buzarini, if you're asking for the translation of stuff that wasn't translated in the previous patch, meanwhile you can cover that with parts of official EU/NA translation or my translation, as far as I know buzarini's patch is mainly based on EU/NA translation so you're better off going with that one).

not all right is not to say that I've learned to do with your translation program but the name of the mobs in the large map I have in Russian and not be that default.sc parameter should I touch to come out in English also

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Mon 2017.04.24, 21:31

HunterVAD wrote:not all right is not to say that I've learned to do with your translation program but the name of the mobs in the large map I have in Russian and not be that default.sc parameter should I touch to come out in English also

Kinda hard to understand you, but if I got it correctly - your question is irrelevant to this particular patch, but related to the scheme in Launcher, right?
WorldmapMonster table in languagedata contains translation for text under the mobs pictures on the map, just search for "WorldmapMonster" in my scheme to see how the scheme of it should look like.

P.S. And next time if you're asking question irrelevant to this patch then create a thread THERE.

yea yea
Wisp
Wisp

Postby yea yea » Wed 2017.04.26, 14:05

i went ahead and posted the new ru raw here
cause somthing tells me buzarini wont show up :(

also kindly request if someone plays in eu/na provide us with ENglish raw

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.04.26, 16:58

yea yea wrote:i went ahead and posted the new ru raw here

Updated this time, but if "buzarini wont show up" then someone should consider taking it over, as I won't (I don't have EU/NA and RU clients, I have my own patch and I have so many things to do *THINK* that I need like half a year of free time, in order to catch up =D).

franrendy
Donator
Donator
NOOB
NOOB
BDO: Valkyrie
Gold: 52.27
: BDO EU/NA Volunteer
Medals: 1

Postby franrendy » Sat 2017.04.29, 01:20

yea yea wrote:i went ahead and posted the new ru raw here

send me a pm with your discord name if you want the raw for NA EU,its on text file right now,so it might be harder to find what you are looking for >.<

Return to "Language patches"