Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

[RU] Official EU/NA

Patches for Black Desert localization.
buzarini
Creator
Creator
Peon
Peon
Honor: 20
: Tester BDO TR Volunteer BDO SEA Volunteer BDO TH Volunteer BDO RU Translator BDO EU/NA Translator
Medals: 6

Re: [RU] BUZARINI RU

Postby buzarini » Tue 2017.02.21, 17:17

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance
Date: Wednesday, 22.02.2017

For Russia: 08:00 to 11:00 (MSK)
For Europe: 12:00 to 16:00 (MSK)

mitaka90
Honor: 0

Postby mitaka90 » Wed 2017.02.22, 14:28

Hello. I'm a newbie to this game and and I really like that there is an English Patch since I don't understand almost anything in Russian, but I'm really curious why does the game crash when there is a new update and the patch becomes outdated. I mean, shouldn't it just translate the stuff that it has already been translated and any new things should just be displayed in Russian? Why does it have to crash? It's not like it's somehow affecting the game, like modding or something similar. I'm really grateful that there are people that actually put a lot of effort to translate the game, but it's really annoying when you have to wait when the game gets updated. :) *LOVE*

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.02.22, 15:53

mitaka90 wrote:Hello. I'm a newbie to this game and and I really like that there is an English Patch since I don't understand almost anything in Russian, but I'm really curious why does the game crash when there is a new update and the patch becomes outdated. I mean, shouldn't it just translate the stuff that it has already been translated and any new things should just be displayed in Russian? Why does it have to crash? It's not like it's somehow affecting the game, like modding or something similar. I'm really grateful that there are people that actually put a lot of effort to translate the game, but it's really annoying when you have to wait when the game gets updated. :) *LOVE*

1) That's just how the game works, it has "internal table", which it compares with the translation, and if there are "various differences" (not only the lack of translation for the new stuff, there're also few other things) it just won't allow you to start the game with that (For example it knows that there are 3 quest objectives for that quest, if the translation has less or more than 3 = crash).
2) You can use Launcher to update buzarini's patch, while he's working on the newer version of it.

yea yea
Wisp
Wisp

Postby yea yea » Wed 2017.02.22, 16:01

KAMIKADzE wrote:1) That's just how the game works, it has "internal table", which it compares with the translation, and if there are "various differences" (not only the lack of translation for the new stuff, there're also few other things) it just won't allow you to start the game with that (For example it knows that there are 3 quest objectives for that quest, if the translation has less or more than 3 = crash).
2) You can use Launcher to update buzarini's patch, while he's working on the newer version of it.

there are 3 versions of the patcher ,witch one is best (i mean easyest to use) for just patching the game until Buza makes newer version?

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.02.22, 16:17

yea yea wrote:
KAMIKADzE wrote:1) That's just how the game works, it has "internal table", which it compares with the translation, and if there are "various differences" (not only the lack of translation for the new stuff, there're also few other things) it just won't allow you to start the game with that (For example it knows that there are 3 quest objectives for that quest, if the translation has less or more than 3 = crash).

there are 3 versions of the patcher ,witch one is best (i mean easyest to use) for just patching the game until Buza makes newer version?

The latest one I guess? =D

Read all the stickies HERE and THERE, before asking any questions.

mitaka90

Postby mitaka90 » Wed 2017.02.22, 16:26

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is the purpose of this Launcher? I can't seem to find explanation on its thread or I'm just dumb.

buzarini
Creator
Creator
Peon
Peon
Honor: 20
: Tester BDO TR Volunteer BDO SEA Volunteer BDO TH Volunteer BDO RU Translator BDO EU/NA Translator
Medals: 6

Postby buzarini » Wed 2017.02.22, 16:27

Update EN Patch for RU client
Download: 22.02.2017

yea yea
Wisp
Wisp

Postby yea yea » Wed 2017.02.22, 16:45

mitaka90 wrote:I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is the purpose of this Launcher? I can't seem to find explanation on its thread or I'm just dumb.

No you are perfectly fine its just that there are no simple instructions written anywere like go there press this tab (for this reason) or whatever ,, you just have to make sence in the 2+ posts of changelogs and read half the forum and have understanding of words like paz, meta, string etc .. i can only tell you what i know ... so step 1 install (latest version) step 2 (from launcher) go to tools tab select bdo patcher then go to settings and choose the path to the game folder like C/games/blackdesert/live.... then press save etc ... after that go to advanced tab since there is no simple options then press to get raw file (i check to incule full language data ,i dont know why but i check it just in case ) and then my friend is chaos ..... as you understand i cant help you past that point ..... if you find out plzzzz make a similar post and help me out also :)

Nubet
NOOB
NOOB

Postby Nubet » Wed 2017.02.22, 16:47

mitaka90 wrote:I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is the purpose of this Launcher? I can't seem to find explanation on its thread or I'm just dumb.

If you want to just play game, don't bother to touch it, you will spend a lot time, to figure it out. ;) Guides are scattered all over the forum and you will need time to puzzle it together.

mitaka90

Postby mitaka90 » Wed 2017.02.22, 16:50

yea yea wrote:

No you are perfectly fine its just that there are no simple instructions written anywere like go there press this tab (for this reason) or whatever ,, you just have to make sence in the 2+ posts of changelogs and read half the forum and have understanding of words like paz, meta, string etc .. i can only tell you what i know ... so step 1 install (latest version) step 2 (from launcher) go to tools tab select bdo patcher then go to settings and choose the path to the game folder like C/games/blackdesert/live.... then press save etc ... after that go to advanced tab since there is no simple options then press to get raw file (i check to incule full language data ,i dont know why but i check it just in case ) and then my friend is chaos ..... as you understand i cant help you past that point ..... if you find out plzzzz make a similar post and help me out also :)

Oh, I didn't mean to ask how to run the launcher, mate. I'm actually asking what is the function of this launcher, like what does it do, why should I download it? I won't install something that I don't know what it does, lol.

Return to "Language patches"