Limited support during the end of July(07)-August(08) 2019
Posted: Fri 2019.07.12, 19:29
Closer to the end of this month (prior departure date - 25.07) I'm going on a planned trip. I expect to be back in 16-24 days. During this period of time:
- Forum account removals and aid in their creation/edition will be postponed till the end of August.
- Launcher development will be put on hold, including any emergency updates related to BDO.
- [JP] KAMI+Official EU/NA (Mix) BDO language patch will get temporarily outdated, unless there will be someone willing to update and post it as a reply, while I'll be out. Don't forget that you will be able to auto-patch loc file regardless of it being outdated (check FAQ#7 for more info).
- Most likely I'll keep posting BDO JP News, excluding cash shop videos. It might take me up to a few days, depending on various factors, so I'd recommend to keep track of the news on the official site on your own during that period of time.
- I will grant moderation rights to the Bot account, which I'll use during my trip, instead of the account I'm currently posting from. This is primarily for the Forum security reason.
I will try to clear moderation queue as soon as it will be possible.
- For the above^ reason - all PMs that I will get during that period of time will get reply only after I'll be back.
You can always try to seek for the next level knowledge of the Bot instead .
- Contact forms and mails will get reply as soon as it will be possible.
- It will be a lot easier to earn a (min. till the end of August) instead of warnings. Don't try to break the Rules.