Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

[RU] Official EU/NA

Patches for Black Desert localization.
navtek
NOOB
NOOB
Honor: 0

Re: [RU] BUZARINI RU

Postby navtek » Thu 2017.04.20, 06:36

any update on new eng patch for 19th april , we would be gratefull :.(

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2017.04.20, 08:43

navtek wrote:any update on new eng patch for 19th april , we would be gratefull :.(

Buzarini hasn't logged in on the forum since 2017.04.16, so most likely he's way too busy IRL or simply forgot to update it.
I'm also quite busy, but I could update his patch to the working state (with 0 changes to the current translation) while he's out of reach, but in order to do that I'd need RU RAW files, which someone with RU client can provide in the RAW section(if willing to do so) using Launcher, or at that point update the patch as well and post it here.
If anyone is willing to do any of that^, but don't understand how, then let me know and I'll help you with whatever that you don't understand.

yea yea
Wisp
Wisp

Postby yea yea » Thu 2017.04.20, 12:11

Mr Kami here is your ru raw : https://ufile.io/lc4fb

will it help if i give you previous prestring file english on geting the translation at least to the previous patch??

Edit: so here is the previous patch : https://ufile.io/aka0t

Edit no2/time21:15/ so this raises the big question, can you make the patcher like it used to be (auto patching in 2-4 steps, 2-4 buttons) so we the simple minded can play the game without having to w8 for 1 person to make a working patch ??? its 2nd day and no patch :'( ....
Last edited by yea yea on Thu 2017.04.20, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2017.04.20, 18:12

yea yea wrote:Mr Kami here is your ru raw : https://ufile.io/lc4fb

will it help if i give you previous prestring file english on geting the translation at least to the previous patch??

Edit: so here is the previous patch : https://ufile.io/aka0t

Well I got the previous patch from the main post patch link (obv =D ), so there was no need for that one.

Clickidy-clack on the "20.04.2017" in the main post to download.
From what it seems they added 4 cash shop items and that's it (I haven't translated them).

P.S. If you'll have any problems let me know, since obv I can't test it =D

yea yea
Wisp
Wisp

Postby yea yea » Thu 2017.04.20, 18:29

KAMIKADzE wrote:
yea yea wrote:
P.S. If you'll have any problems let me know, since obv I can't test it =D

just tested it runs :) ( im on login screen) if something goes bad i tell you:) ty VERY much for the help :)

Well one problem is npc dialoges are in Jp, npc descriptions like "marketplace director" are english but the names are JP, black spirit guide q take options are also JP (im guessing also what boss scroll to choose is also JP if y can fix this also plz cause (i knew the boss names in russian now i cant read this ) :)

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2017.04.20, 19:01

yea yea wrote:Well one problem is npc dialoges are in Jp, npc descriptions like "marketplace director" are english but the names are JP, black spirit guide q take options are also JP (im guessing also what boss scroll to choose is also JP if y can fix this also plz cause (i knew the boss names in russian now i cant read this ) :)

Not JP, but KR. It's not my patch, so it kind of is what it is.
In theory I could merge with my patch and then throw buzarini's on top of that, but there probably will be lots of mismatches.
I can also make them in RU.

P.S. I'll upload languagedata with RU "fillings" in few minutes. And also don't doublepost for no reason, edit your post instead.

yea yea
Wisp
Wisp

Postby yea yea » Thu 2017.04.20, 19:08

KAMIKADzE wrote:I can also make them in RU.

i think is better to make those npc names/ take quest options / gain knowledge options/ in ru

p.s buttons like repair equipment /buy/sell etc are english so dont change those i can provide screen shots if y like to see exactly whats going on

Edit: here it is : https://postimg.org/image/gf5oqtkin/

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2017.04.20, 19:55

yea yea wrote:

i think is better to make those npc names/ take quest options / gain knowledge options/ in ru

p.s buttons like repair equipment /buy/sell etc are english so dont change those i can provide screen shots if y like to see exactly whats going on

Yep I got that, fixed that and added fillers in RU instead of KR. Redownload patch through the same link.

yea yea
Wisp
Wisp

Postby yea yea » Thu 2017.04.20, 20:32

KAMIKADzE wrote:
yea yea wrote:

Yep I got that, fixed that and added fillers in RU instead of KR. Redownload patch through the same link.

everything is in english now :))))))))))))))))))))))))))) tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3 *LOVE* *GIVEHEART*

p.s i dont know why but all are in english not RU !!!!! ty

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2017.04.20, 21:30

yea yea wrote:
KAMIKADzE wrote:
yea yea wrote:

everything is in english now :))))))))))))))))))))))))))) tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3 *LOVE* *GIVEHEART*

p.s i dont know why but all are in english not RU !!!!! ty

I'm 100% sure that not everything =D only things that were translated in the previous patch version (there's quite a descent amount of text that require translation).

Return to "Language patches"